Sunday 13 April 2008

Welcome

Welcome, to my first, and possibly only media blog.

Inspired by my own media diary some months ago, I've decided to keep a short media blog as well as my other one, my fans will be wetting themselves with excitement at this thought.

This weekend, as I have been in Budapest, my media intake has been severely limited.

The only channels available in English are BBC World, CNN and Sky News. I have to say Sky is the worst as they have the same news constantly all day long. BBC World is OK, but sometimes they have very serious news on and I just can't handle that very often.

On the way here I read the Economist, where I found out that in the U.S. after some states have banned smoking in bars and restaurants, the number of drink drive accidents has gone up. Crazy yanks.

Well that's all for now, my next media blog will probably be more extensive after I get away from watching the same crap all day.

Keep media savvy.

No comments: